We all know that we are losing some amount of sales because we didn't have enough stock on-hand. But you might be shocked to find out just how much sales the average plumbing and PVF distributor loses to stock outs.
Thrive Technologies has analyzed lost sales due to stock outs at hundreds of distribution companies since 2001 and the results may surprise you:
- Distribution companies lose between 3% and 10% of annual revenues due to out of stocks.
- Wholesalers with average lead times between 2 days and 14 days typically lose about 5% - 6% of annual revenues.
- Master distributors with average lead times around 90 days lose between 8% - 10% in sales due to out of stocks.
Unfortunately, fixing this problem is very difficult because most distributors find it difficult to understand the causes of their out of stocks in the first place.
Thrive's systems will reduce your stock outs and reclaim 50% of those lost sales.
Join us on March 14, 2018 at 2 PM Eastern (11 AM Pacific) as Rick Morris of Thrive Technologies discuss how distributors have cut their lost sales by over 50% using Thrive's Closed Loop Inventory ManagementTM.
In this informative webinar, we'll discuss:
- The 8 reasons why plumbing and PVF distributors stock out
- What to do if a large, unexpected sale wipes you out of inventory
- How increases in demand can be difficult to detect
- Identifying seasonal demand patterns in plumbing and PVF distribution
- Why volatile sales impact your lost sales from stock outs
Register today to join us on March 14 as space is limited.